- Sunshine. It is neither raining nor snowing and although it is still quite cold, the sun has not died. Whew! I was worried about that.
- The prospect of a phone interview. Last night my phone rang and it was a student from the Counseling program I applied to calling to set up a phone interview. Yahoo!!! Tmw night I will spend thirty minutes trying to convince the Director of the program to accept me and waive my tuition. Got to get working on my powers of persuasion. I will actually be trying to convince her to invite me to campus for the real interview, which will be the next step should I make it, but I’ve got to keep my eye on the prize.
- Nearing the end of the first trimester. Just two more weeks to go.
- The completion of my volunteer training in Palliative Care. I left the hospital last night with a big check by my name. On Friday morning I will report to my floor all by myself. A little nervous, but mostly looking forward to that.
- The realization that I really enjoy stew/soup. I didn’t know this for 31 years. That’s a long time. I’m happy that I’ve realized it now and am no longer missing out. Yum.
- The Valentine’s Day mix CD I got from my wife. Lots of lovey, happy tunes. Love it.
- Coming home to find a package on my doorstep. My most fabulous T sent a box of baby reading and Toad and I are thrilled.