A few weeks ago I opened my front door to find an Amazon package that looked very much like a book. Knowing that we weren’t expecting a delivery, I was immediately excited. A surprise book! My very favorite thing! I opened the package to find that Les had sent this book. How cool is that!!!
I had heard nothing of this book or the VERY cool blog that inspired it, but now I’m hooked. If you:
- are always looking for easy, healthy and flavorful meal ideas
- want to limit your meat intake without eating boring food
- love cookbooks with great food photography and cute family pictures
- like to read stories written by a smart, funny Mom
you should check out this book. I have had so much fun with it and it’s really changed the way I cook. So far, I’ve made the following dishes and each one was a winner:
- My Kind of Bar (homemade Kind bars – YUM!)
- Panzanella salad
- Spicy African Peanut soup
- Thai Veggie burgers
- Green and Red Lentil enchiladas with Homemade salsa
- Pea Daddy’s Jambalaya
If you’ve got the book, let me know what you’ve made.